Thursday, January 14, 2010

Light Up My Life


Swiss Miss recently wrote a little tid bit about light boxes, something I've never seen before; but, found fun. What it is, is just a frame hosting some lights inside and with a picture, or fabric, or something on the outside.
What I find neat about these light boxes is that they are wonderful mood lighting. When I'm in the mood to get up in the middle of the night and pee I, for sure, don't want to turn on my room lights.
I'm sure these would look wonderful anywhere. I'm especially drawn to the one depicting the couple in the bedroom because I once watched this show where a main characters wall, behind his bed, had a giant photo of his girlfriend sleeping. It was eye catching that's for sure.
I wonder how my boyfriend would feel about a giant photo of us right above where we sleep... I might just have to ask now.

No comments:

Post a Comment