Saturday, March 6, 2010

Modern V Winter


I like going up to the mountains for a fun time of skiing, as we all do! But, there is something ere about a cottage. I'm not the type to fall in love with wood. In my dorm room I'm very sad to say nothing is the same wood color... thank you Hofstra... But when I do go to a cottage or something of the sort I can't help but get into the spirit. So in the future I want to incorporate at least a bit of winter spirit in my home.
ApartmentTherapy had a post about implementing Winter Toys in home decoration. One of them was most appealing to me:

I think it's because it was one of the only pictures without much wood in it. But I must find a way to work in both wintry and sleek into an apartment. I've realized that I like rooms looking like nice hotels. That's my style, empty and clean. Not that you can tell that from my dorm room. What a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment