Monday, April 26, 2010

Layer Tennis


OMG I totally wanna do this!!! Seriously, I'm obsessed. So obviously I didn't even know this existed!!! But, now that I have found it I will love it forever. So Layer Tennis. Oh! firstly you should know that I'm really into photo essays and photo journalism and stuff of that sort so this goes right along with that. Now, layer tennis. What it is is a sort of tennis match where you have one opponent against the other but, it doesn't take place on a court. Both opponents equipt their camera's and try and battle eachother for who can take the better photo.
I found it on Coudal. I don't really understand the rules much... actually I think that there are no rules but what it really interesting is that these designers are in different cities throughout the world. They have to travel around their area, find, take, edit, and send a photo using their own laptops all within fifteen minutes... it's, for lack of a better word, epic.
The players snap some really cool shots too.

No comments:

Post a Comment