Monday, December 13, 2010

The Beauty of Nature

I was browsing Pantopicon and came across an article about this new designed oxygen radiator. It takes the fact that plants are known to convert carbon dioxide into oxygen and then enhances that ability. The product was developed in 2008 and then became commercially available in 2009. I think that products like this should be more advertised. I'm one of those people who will watch prepaid ads on tv at night and will buy random things that I don't need... I would like to spend my money on something more useful like this!
It came about from a study done Kamal Meattle showcasing three plants that are good for purifying the air. It was developed by Le Laboratorie and it was showcased at the MoMa for the 2008 Design and the elastic mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment