Wednesday, January 13, 2010

EPW


I decided to write about this just because I'm so obsessed with it. Three words, Epic Pet Wars. It's an app I have on my IPhone and I can't get enough! It's really simple to play you make a pet you train it, you find people to battle, and slowly you go up in the ranks. So, I looked to see if EPW was in any blog site and sure enough, I found one! Skooljester writes A brief review on the game and it's design. Why is this game so darned appealing!
The game is basic really; it reminds my of an old Pokemon card. Your pets stats are displayed at the top, you can battle and once your HP is done, your in a coma. But the things that make EPW so different are that you can choice who you battle not randomly but you are given a list of people and what they are equipped with. You need strategy. You can also use your money to buy spells and items that better your pets battle skills. And you can buy investments of platinum, silver, gold, to gain more money to buy better armor and weapons. It's an easy enough game, but the fact that you have to think about what's the best armor for you, and the fact that you need to grow a posse in able to defeat certain bosses, and that you actually need to keep your pet happy in order for it to fight at it's max potential makes this game fun. And now I'm gonna go check on my pet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment