Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Imagine


What if the world was a dream? I've had some interesting dreams in my time and some, like the one I had last night, I thought maybe could become something. Like I could write a movie about my dream or something.
I guess in a way people do do that a lot. When we are kids we dream of the future and what it might look like, what are somethings it might contain, etc... And some kids actually end up designing what they had thought up in their youth.
Like the post by Hicksdesign. She writes about her dream. In her dream she encountered the musicians from Radiohead doing a puppet show. How... Interesting... Actually it could work! Weezer did it.
The band Weezer actually incorporated the muppets into one of their music videos. This was a double plus for me because I love the muppets, and the song was quite catchy! Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment