Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Shoot Me Now


So I never really realized this and I don't know if it's just something that I've grown accustom to or what but Jay A Fernandez is talking about how theater people can't get past the gun. Do a lot of posters feature guns in them now a days? And how did I not notice this? I guess it's a lot more "in your face" when you live by Hollywood.
Fernandez's conscience isn't the thing which irritates him, it's the lack of creativeness in Media. Can't someone think of something else than a gun to draw in movie goers? There is so much that a film can say to an audience, but the only thing that someone can come up with to sell tickets to a movie is some guy holding a gun?
I think this is gonna be one of those things that now that someone else has brought it to my attention, is just gonna annoy me! I can see it now, "what movie do you wanna go to, the one with John Travolta and his gun or Liam Neeson and his gun?"

No comments:

Post a Comment