Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Let It Snow.


As winter is now upon us I find it sad that my dream of living near the slopes has not come true. This is quickly becoming my second year without hitting the ski slopes and I am saddened. My snowboard lays unused in my families home garage. I miss it more now that I have run across these wonderfully inventive snow gear by POC.
The small company in Sweden designs a new line of snow gear to protect our toughest skiers on the slopes. Nussbaum claims that with the technological advancements of today even this small Swedish company has joined the big leagues as their new line "skin" is scientifically designed to protect extreme professional skiers. But I think even beginners need some protection. And POC be used by all levels of skiers. My old helmet was actually broken by a little accident I had... But anyways... Did I mention how good I would look in that helmet!

No comments:

Post a Comment