Monday, January 11, 2010

Ohh... Thats Were All The Rejects Go



So I was looking through the Core 77 web page and found a wonderful picture of this:


Yes that is a salt and pepper shaker holder! Well anyway this and a good amount of fairly odd stuff intrigued me. Apparently this guy Gustav E Pazaurek had opened a gallery featuring all of Designs... mistakes... Now you can find this fine array of odd looking trinkets at Berlin's Museum of Things! They are hosting some of his collection for display. And as Core77 puts it "to recognize good taste, one must eliminate bad taste." As a plus people can bring in their own items, receive free admission and add it to the collection! Free admission and more space at home!
You know what this reminds me of? This reminds me of those invention commercials. "If you have an idea for something, we can help you design it!" yep, that's were this things come from. I'm fairly positive mine would end up with Pazaurek.

No comments:

Post a Comment