Monday, January 11, 2010

That's Just Awesome.


Ok so I'm often intrigued by ambigrams. I often find myself just randomly trying to match up word so that it just looks awesome. I think it's amazing how some of these designs come out! I think what actually got me started on ambigrams was The DeVinci Code. Can't say much about the book, I think it was hyped up a lot but the ambigrams were amazing. I didn't even notice they were words until I got a ways into the book. But ever since then I've just wished I could do those things! Recently I found this really cool website devoted to some guys ambigrams.
What is really interesting about his designs are that not only does he incorporate the word, but he also uses images relating to the meaning of the word.
Seriously, I wish I could do that. This is something I might actually do all day... During school, my notebooks were: Math problems on one side, my attepts at ambigrams on the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment