Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh God, Can you hear me now?


I just love how kookie people can be in the design world; it really shows of a persons creativity. So apparently Ricardo Garza Marcos makes lamps, really... interesting lamps. And you know who showcases really interesting stuff? Core 77.
So imagine you've done something bad and your parents come in the room and they are yelling at you about something or other and well, you want to get out of being punished. I think the Jesus lamp is the thing for you! Just picture it sitting in your living room your parents just screaming, sudden silence, and then all you have to do is give an innocent smile bat your eyes a bit, look up and say "But I was here by midnight..." and then BOMB you turn on the Jesus lamp and a halo shines from atop your head! Hahaha!!! my parents would get a kick out of it, probably let me off.



Caution: The innocent face, really only works if you're a girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment