Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pretentious Pricks


So, of course everyone knows that the world is in Crisis... If you don't, you need to start going to class... or turn on your television! Or well... you could be Amish I guess... Anyway, since the world is in a crisis state right everyone is looking for ways that they can help. You can do volunteer work, you can donate money, etc... But, some people believe that they are doing enough as it is, just by doing their regular duties, hence:


Core 77 put up this poster that they found online. Well I'm trying to understand both sides of the situation, well of course the world needs more people to help others that are less fortunate. But, can people use design as a way to help with the crisis. I use to see AD campaigns about the environmental issues that we face, but now that I think of it, I don't think I've come across those in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment