Saturday, March 6, 2010

Bobble

Bottled water. I recently took the "Tap water challenge" from one of the schools atrium tables and failed... Although I think that was due to external circumstances because the water was in paper cups, which give it a taste, and it was room temperature, which I would have to drink room temperature tap water to know what it taste like, one needs a constant in science... Anyway now that I have rambled, the whole point of the test was to try and figure out which out of three samples of water was the tap water. It was run by advocates of the sewer companies I'm sure. The reason I don't drink tap water is because we live in the United States where tap water is not the best option. If I lived back in Switzerland I would be happy to drink tap. But here comes the reason for the post.


So I saw this water bottles on TheDieline and I thought they looked cool so I looked at the post. Apparently the water bottle comes with it's own filtering system, which will work for up to two months, or 300 bottles. They facts are this product is suppose to be both environmentally friendly and keep you from spending money on bottled water! It's like Brita on the go, and it's called the Water Bobble.



I love the design of the bottle too. The problem I had with thermal was that for some reason I always felt they got dirty... Like, there was just this grimy look about them... I can be a germ freak ever now and again. Another problem I have with reusable containers is the same as the first one really, I think if you use something too often it eventually becomes too dirty to reuse. So I think the fact that I can just buy a new filter whenever I want really would help me. I want one. (puts on list of things to buy with next pay check)

No comments:

Post a Comment